Smart-Red GmbH data protection information pursuant to article 13 of the GDPR
The protection of your personal data is our top priority and is considered in all our business processes.
New and more comprehensive data protection regulations now apply with the introduction of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). With regard to the new legal situation, we would like to inform you, by means of the following information, about the processing of your personal data by the company and the rights to which you are entitled under data protection law.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. With these data protection notices, we are informing you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection of personal data by our company and how we handle this data. In addition, you will learn which rights you have with regard to the processing of your personal data.
The following information applies to all natural persons whose personal data are stored and who are associated with the supplier business relationship (e.g. authorised representatives).
The contact details of the responsible body are as follows:
Persons responsible: Bernd Bosch, Fabian Trinkler
Smart-Red GmbH, as the responsible body, processes your personal data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and all other relevant legal provisions.
The contact details of our Data Protection Officer are as follows:
Marc Weiß - Marc Weiß Verwaltungs-GmbH
Purpose of processing
Data collection takes place for the purpose of:
1. operating a website.
2. transferring data to a contact form.
3. writing and reading cookies.
4. evaluating website access.
5. running an online shop.
The following categories of data are processed:
1. Customer data
Data processing is carried out for the purpose of maintaining the customer relationship.
Data processing is carried out for the purpose of maintaining the supplier relationship.
Data processing is carried out for the purpose of employee administration.
Data processing is carried out for the purpose of recruiting employees.
4. Online shop
Data processing is carried out for the purpose of operating an online shop.
The data provided by you will be stored and processed for the aforementioned purposes based on article 6 para. 1 clause 1 letter b) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and article 6 para. 1 clause 1 letter a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in conjunction with article 7 of the GDPR.
Measures within the company
All our employees who process personal data are trained in accordance with the GDPR and are obliged to comply with data protection requirements in accordance with the principles of the GDPR for the processing of personal data as set out in article 5 para. 1 of the GDPR .
Use and disclosure of personal data
In principle, personal data is not transmitted to third parties.
Except: If a legal obligation exists, the information is transmitted to public authorities, such as law enforcement agencies or tax consultants. In addition, information will only be transmitted to third parties if this is necessary for the aforementioned purposes and legally permitted or if you have given your prior consent. Furthermore, in the event of prescribed reliability checks, we are obliged to transmit data to official recipients in accordance with article 6 para. 1 c of the GDPR. In the case of the employment of applicants from third countries, data is transferred to the central international and specialist placement service.
Duration of storage
The storage period of your personal data depends on the legal retention periods or the existence of the consent you may have given.
Right to information
You have extensive rights with regard to the processing of your personal data. It is particularly important to us to familiarise you with these rights:
Right to information: You have the right to information about the data we store, in particular for what purpose the processing takes place and how long the data is stored (article 15 of the GDPR).
Right to rectify inaccurate data: You have the right to ask us to rectify your personal data immediately if it is incorrect (article 16 of the GDPR).
Right to deletion: You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data. These requirements stipulate that you can demand that your data be deleted if, for example, we no longer need the personal data for the purposes for which it was collected or processed in any other way, if we process the data unlawfully or if you have legitimately objected to it, or if there is a statutory obligation to delete it (article 17 of the GDPR).
Right to restrict the processing: You have the right to request a restriction of the processing of your data. This right exists in particular for the duration of the examination if you have disputed the correctness of the data concerning you and in the event that you want restricted processing instead of deletion in the case of an existing right to deletion. Furthermore, processing will be restricted if the data is no longer required for the purposes pursued by us, but you need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or if the successful exercise of an objection between us and you is disputed (article 18 of the GDPR). Right to data portability: You have the right to receive from us the personal data concerning you which you have provided to us in a structured, common, machine-readable format (article 20 of the GDPR), insofar as these have not already been deleted.
Right of objection: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time for reasons arising from your particular situation (article 21 of the GDPR). We will stop processing your personal data unless we can prove compelling reasons for the processing worthy of protection which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If you wish to object to the processing of your personal data, please contact us in writing at
Smart Red GmbH
89160 Dornstadt, Germany
or by email to
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the General Data Protection Regulation, please contact the Data Protection Officer mentioned above or the competent data protection supervisory authority.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. Insofar as the data collected about you is related to a person, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data is thus immediately deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. r The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(6) Information of the third party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
User Terms: www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html